We offer two types of engineering services:
- ONav Support Service Subscription: a continuous support service for your team's navigation system needs
- Consulting Services: delivering specific goals and outcomes for a targeted engineering project
Read more about both services below. Sign up or reach out for more information by sending an e-mail to: sales [at] organicnavigation.com.
ONav Support Service Subscription
Experience proactive communication on navigation algorithm and sensor matters to resolve questions before they become problems. The ONav Support Service Subscription provides long-term:
- Hands-on support for resolving navigation sensor problems.
- On-going communication on system performance.
- Access to a repository of navigation software tools.
- Insight on both sensor and algorithm trade-offs.
Enabling you to focus on your application, customers, and project success.
This is a support service for existing projects or teams. Both monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
Have a new application that needs in-depth attention? See our Consulting Services.
Many projects began with a goal, knowing that something is possible, but not having the time or background to dig deeper. Given the task, we begin:
- Design and analysis to establish the trade-offs involved and discuss options with the team.
- This is often an iterative process. Beginning simple, but adding details as needed. We build simulations and algorithms to improve our understanding of the problem and predict performance.
- These lessons culminate into hardware or software prototypes for the team.
- Delivered with effective presentations that communicate both results and an understanding of the problem.
This is the type of work I've done as a contract engineer for Advanced Space and Technology Research Labs, interning with the Street View Trekker team at Google, as postdoc with the UAV-based Agriculture team at the University of Minnesota, and as part of R&D Team at The Toro Company.
Below are more details on the four areas of consulting services highlighted above.
Design & Analysis
- Compile knowledge on applicability of existing techniques and methods
- technical and academic literature, software libraries and tools
- First-principles analysis of problem
- analytic analysis on paper, drawing on past work, reference material, and user input
- Develop models (e.g. safety, dynamics, controls, sensors and estimation)
- Software models and animations that capture details of interest.
- Rapid hardware & software prototypes using physical sensors or simulations
- microprocessors, sensors, and simulation software (e.g. C/C++, Python)
- Clear and actionable technical reports
- Effective presentations with informative graphics
- Tutorials and classes expanding understanding of team on complex pieces of project.